I've been practicing it since 3/15 [we were on a trip and flew back and since then have remained indoors other than as below]
- Stay indoors but if at all possible get outside each day for a walk, remembering to keep social distance = the fresh air is really a nice change.
- I am trying to follow the Pomodoro Technique: set a timer for 25 minutes of focus, after which you get a five minute break. During each break try doing a different exercise - anything that gets your body moving is good. Full discussion of Coronovirus Work-from-Home Wellness Plan [highly recommended]: Elemental Work from Home
- Use the opportunity to do some cleaning, maybe a room a day?
- Practice Yoga and/or Meditation [loads of apps to help with that]
- Read a good book, listen to music, create music, add some art to your life.
- Clean out your various email boxes - how much of that stuff do you really need to save?
- Go through your computer/iPad/iPhone or such and clean them out, delete apps. you don't need, back up and then clean off data if you don't need it.
- Phone a friend, audio telephone or video, renew connections.
Hope this helps....